Thursday, October 1, 2009

Electrical Installation and Wiring Pictures

Welcome to Electrical Installation and Wiring Pictures.

In this blog I will share with you some photos on electrical installations, and wiring works. They are real and actual works of electrical installations and construction.

A picture says a thousand words. But I will be giving you lots and lots of photos. So you will be able to get truckloads of information on electrical works from this blog.

Pictures however cannot replace words. Some things can only be said with words.

Therefore I will drop some comments and attach them to each of the pictures that I upload.

If and when I see some new aspects that I think will be useful to the reader's understanding of anything in a picture, I will add the additional comments as an update so that you will know if I have added some things to old posts.

This blog is intended for beginners in the works of electrical construction, installation and wiring.

I have always been trying to find a suitable method to represent the experience that I have gained throughout my twenty-year career efficiently through the internet medium.

I tried writing articles for a while. But it took too much time, and I am not much of a writer. This photography method may be able to help. We'll see.

In any case I hope you will enjoy what I will be uploading to this blog, and that they will be useful for you. This is my way of giving back to the world what this world has given me.

Keep in mind again that they are real construction and installation pictures, not some drama acts of electrical installation works.

Some pictures will show bad workmanship, some may show nice works. While others may show some bad practices by the contractors or their workers and electricians.

Beginners, please take note. Just because I show a picture here does not mean I am recommending a method, a practice, or a technique that is shown in the picture, unless I specifically say so.

These pictures are for you to see and think. They are materials that can be effectively used to grow knowledge of real electrical installations and construction. Or maybe use them as references in your works, or in engineering classes.

Whatever the purpose of use that you have, you must think before you follow.

With that note, I am closing this opening post. If there is something you want to see but cannot find it here, just drop a comment.

Probably I will not reply your messages. But then I know there is something that you need or prefer.

I will try to help when I can.

See you in the next post.

No comments: